Organise A Trip
COCOS KEELING ISLANDS GUIDED FLY FISHING TRIP
Some of the best sports fishing in Australia!
DURATION & RATES
- 1 week / 7 nights
- THE LODGE (CASTLE) – FULLY GUIDED PACKAGE
- AUD $5500 PER PERSON (max 4 people)
- 7 night package with all meals included (continental & cooked breakfast / pre-prepared lunches / three course dinners)
- 5.5 days of fully guided fly fishing with 2 anglers per guide
- Rotating tender boat and fuel
- All soft drinks and water during activities
- Other expenses such as ferry fees
- Flights to Cocos Keeling Island
- All alcoholic beverages
- Internet services (available for purchase on island)
- Travel and medical insurance
- Tackle, flies and fly lines (Tackle hire available on weekly basis with a breakage fee of $250. Rod hire is $100 weekly with 4 available rods per week, flies can also be purchased.)
- Gratuities (Not necessary but greatly appreciated by guides)
About the Cocos Keeling Islands
One of the most pristine locations in Australia, the area is comprised of 27 coral islands, of which only two are inhabited (West Island and Home Island).
The Cocos (Keeling) Island area is an Australian territory situated in the Indian Ocean, off the coast of Western Australia and halfway between Australia and Sri Lanka. The combined population of the two inhabited islands amounts to around 600. The community are extremely welcoming and you will meet some amazing inspiring individuals on Island during your stay.
Upon your arrival you will disembark the aircraft at the airport on West Island where you will meet your guides and begin your trip of a lifetime.
An inter-island ferry, the Cahaya Baru, connects West, Home and Direction Islands.