Organise A Trip
COCOS KEELING ISLANDS GUIDED FLY FISHING TRIP
Some of the best sports fishing in Australia!
DURATION & RATES
- 1 week / 7 nights
- THE LODGE (CASTLE) – FULLY GUIDED PACKAGES
- $7200 AUD PER PERSON Based on twin-room share (Max 6 Persons)
- $9500 AUD Individual trip, includes own skiff and guide (Option to partner up with another solo angler)
- Walk-ins subject to availability
- Season duration is November through March
- 7 night package with all meals included (continental & breakfast / pre-prepared lunches/dinners)
- 6.5 days of fully guided fly fishing with 2 anglers per guide
- Rotating tender boat and fuel
- All soft drinks and water during activities
- Other expenses such as ferry fees
- Flights to Cocos Keeling Island
- All alcoholic beverages
- Internet services (available for purchase on the island)
- Travel and medical insurance
- Tackle, flies and fly lines (Tackle hire is available on weekly basis with a breakage fee of $250. Rod hire is $100 weekly with 4 available rods per week, flies can also be purchased.)
- Gratuities (Not necessary but greatly appreciated by guides)
About the Cocos Keeling Islands
One of the most pristine locations in Australia, the area is comprised of 27 coral islands, of which only two are inhabited (West Island and Home Island).
The Cocos (Keeling) Island area is an Australian territory situated in the Indian Ocean, off the coast of Western Australia and halfway between Australia and Sri Lanka. The combined population of the two inhabited islands amounts to around 600. The community are extremely welcoming and you will meet some amazing inspiring individuals on Island during your stay.
An inter-island ferry, the Cahaya Baru, connects the West, Home and Direction Islands.
We have developed the best saltwater fly fishing experience the Cocos islands h to offer. Get in contact now to book your trip of a lifetime!
Flights depart Perth International Airport twice weekly with Virgin Airlines. It is important to consider even though you're traveling to an Australian territory this flight requires you to pass through customs as if heading overseas. It's strongly advised to travel with a passport, however, if you do not have one ensure you carry alternate identification, such as a driver's license.